Gymboreeclothing

I placed on online order for family christmas pajamas but by the time I received them I had already found pajamas I liked better. I returned them with your return label via ups on december 10. I patiently waited and waited and waited and never heard anything. I have called your company numerous times and waited on hold more than i've ever had to before. The first few times I called I was told they didn't know where my package was (As if it got lost in the mail). When I called back again last week, a man told me there was a note put on my account on dec 27 saying the warehouse was backed up with returns and most likely they just hadn't gotten to it yet. He called me back on monday, jan 9 to tell me the status still hadn't changed. Today I checked my bank account and noticed that a credit from gymboree was placed into my account yesterday for $22.38. That's the amount of cash I paid for my order. However, I also paid $50.00 in gift cards. After waiting on hold for another 20 minutes today, the woman who answered still could not tell me what happened to my gift card money. She had to put me on hold 4 more times to look into it, and finally told me i'd receive a merchandise credit via mail but had no idea when that would be. I told her i've been extremely patient, and i'd like my credit. She had no answers and said if I didn't receive it in another 7 to 10 business days to call back and check again! Are you kidding me?!?!?! It's already been over a month since I sent this back. Gymboree, you need to get it together. Your customer service is terrible! If/when I ever do get my merchandise credit, I can assure you, it will be the last time I ever shop at your store!

Ma