Guess / jacket/coat
I would like to make a complain about the product. I have recently bought a jacket. It is almost neoprene fabric in a biker style with white stripes. Something between biker jacket with office look to it.
This fabric has died my skin and pretty much everything I wore underneath. I am attempting to get rid of stains and if it will not come out, I have ruined at least 3 clothing items. The jacket is new and cost me £78.00. Besides what it cost me to buy it has ruined my other clothes, I now need to buy another jacket and potentially new dress that I ruined.
Please review my case and if you require any further pictures to be sent to confirm which jacket and the damage it caused I am happy to provide.
More Guess Complaints & Reviews
- Guess - service and warranty
- Guess - bag broken in less then a month
- Guess - bad service 
- Guess Handbag - bad quality handbag
- Guess - damaged bag in less than 2 months 
- Guess - goods never delivered
- Guess - all my guess tops
- Guess - handbag
- Guess - order still not received
- Guess - product - purse