Guesshorrible customer service

Hello,

My name is Arnab .

First I would like to start with how disappointed I am with the service I have received from your company.
I have ordered something from online website guess - Order# GESEC385282676843 placed on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 9:32:39 PM (Pacific Standard Time). This is my first order so I signed up in guess.com with all my all required details correctly. Then placed the order, choose PayPal as payment however noticed immediately after placing the order, my address was old not current though I have correct address in my account of guess.com. I tried to cancel the order immediately however there was no option to cancel the order. I tried to call customer service however they are closed in non-business hours. I immediately emailed customer service from guess.com on 9:40PM (Order placed 9:32:39 PM) to either cancel or ship to my current address however I did not receive any response for this as on today July 25.
I called next day morning around 9:30am PST, agent told me shipping label created (one thing appreciated they are so fast) just now July 19, 2018, 9:26 am, USPS tracking number created - - 9405510205556001014993 and item is in warehouse for shipping. I provided all required details so that it can be shipped to my California address. First agent told me they can't modify the order however tried sending message with correct shipping address and will be actioned accordingly. I did not receive any information over email/phone in next 2-3 hours, so again I called. 2nd agent put me on hold to talk to USPS to see what can be done (though item was not with USPS, still in Guess warehouse), as requested conferenced me with USPS agent and he dropped without any information. I waited 30-40 mins in this call, then my turn came however USPS agent told me - she can't do anything as item not collected from Guess warehouse to USPS distribution so please consult with Guess if warehouse staff can hold it else call USPS later once item picks up. Again I called Guess (3rd time same day around 1 pm), 3rd agent was little responsible, while in call, he sent some URGENT, RED, BOLD message to his warehouse as call can't be transferred to warehouse staff and USPS normally pick up items from warehouse around 2-3 PM daily. After so much of struggle, nothing happened and July 19, 2018, 7:32 pm, I got a text from USPS that my item picked up from Guess warehouse. How was my first day frustrated experience with Guess customer Service? It is ridiculous how big company like you is treating the customers.

I don't remember, next when I called Guess customer service then, however I called USPS couple of times so that they can return to item to sender and Guess can reship to me.
Today July 25th, USPS confirmed that they sent back my item (Your item was returned to the sender on July 25, 2018 at 11:50 am ), so I called Guess customer service again for frustrated experience. Now they told me that they can't help me to reship my item, I need to order again….
If someone was telling me that they experienced something like that with guess I will laugh, but unfortunately this has happened to me.
I even cannot describe how frustrating is that...

I requested refund to be processed ASAP. I don't have to deal with this company ever again.
For more details maybe you can check the history of my case - Order#GESEC385282676843 placed on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 9:32:39 PM (Pacific Standard Time)

Ar