Guess / bad customer service and unhonest salesperson

1 Mallorca, Spain

I just experienced a very bad customer service today too. I used to be GUESS' fans for many years. Recently I bought a couple of clothes from the shop in Porto Pi, Mallorca, and today I decided to refund one of them. When the sales knows my purpose, they just keep asking me exchange for something else. I refused because I was in a hurry. Then her face changed and made me wait for 10 minutes standing there even tho they had only 2 customers in the whole store. And I have to remind them about my refund because she actually have forgotten my request. Ok, the dress was €99, 90, the sales gave me lots of 50 cents and 5 cents. I was curious why she didn't ask me 10cents and gave me back €100. I had tons of coins in my hand and all other sales were all staring at me with not very welcoming eyesight. I got embarrased and got out the store unsatisfying. When I went back to the car and counted the money, instead of €99.90, it was only €89.90, €10 less. What does it suggest? I become unwelcome just because I would like to refund something? and your sales gave me tons of 5 cents in order not to make me count the money inside the shop so they can steal money from me, even just for €10?

Ja