Gucci / Customer no-service

I have e-mailed the company three times (clientservices-usa AT us.gucci.com) and have received no replies. I just want to know if I can get a replacement band for my Gucci watch. Sent a photo, and #90001 found on back of the watch. I have since had the battery replaced and had her write down the numbers inside so I have them now also. I have heard that they are notoriously bad at customer service.

Ja

Comments

8th of May, 2008
    gucci - gucci purse not received
    citivogue
    China
    citivogue.com

I ordered a gucci purse and never received the item that I ordered. I used paypal for payment. I never received any reply from them after multiple e-mails I sent what happened to my order. I was ripped off. PLEASE AVOID CITIVOGUE.COM

• Ba
      11th of Jun, 2008

CITIVOGUE.com has ripped me off, too!!! I tried to stop shipping of my order, they said it was too late. Everything in the order was a HORRIBLE, CHEAP knockoff, and they will not answer any of my emails to return the crap!!

• Ca
      19th of Oct, 2009
    Gucci - Fake gucci bags
    North Carolina

Read the detailed report already posted. I refiled to correct the spelling from GUCCIHANDBAGS to GUCCIHANDBAGZ

• Mi
      3rd of Feb, 2011
    gucci - Fake and fraudulent
    Gucci

I bought A set of Gucci scarf and hat, once i received the item, it was totally Fake and garbage quality.Then i contacted Ioffer, but i never got any help and IOFFER never replied.. IOFFER is the worst and most horrible

website that I've ever known.

Their customer service is pathetic, they mother *** never help their customer, so people STAY A WAY FROM IOFFER..NEVER BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE...

I recommend Ebay because we are able to contact customer service and they are willing to help and solve any problem that we may have with sellers or buyers.

• Ro
      17th of Mar, 2014

this is in regards to the bad quality of a gucci wallet i had purchased from a gucci exclusive store inside london heathrow airport(after checking in).
    i was on a visit to london in september 2010. i wanted to gift my wife something special and decided on a gucci wallet. i walked into a gucci store and selected a brown wallet with a golden colored clasp. even though its price was way above my budget, it seemed exactly the special gift i wanted to present my wife.
    i had been an ardent follower of the growth and fame of the kering, the parent company of gucci brand and admired the luxury products under the gucci brand label.
    it saddened me a lot when it came to my notice that the wallet started wearing off around mid last year (2013) even though it was sparingly used. the leather of the walled has frayed in patches at some places. the snap button also came off from the wallet. it bemused me that being a wallet from a gucci brand label and a relatively costly one; it shouldn’t wear out this soon.
    honestly, i am very disappointed and surprised that the wallet got damaged this soon. Especially for a brand that gives utmost importance to the quality of its products and a luxury brand label.
    i purchased the wallet expecting a high quality product, for the brand name and the high price tag but in return received a very low quality product with a luxury brand label.
    i e mailed the company and received absolutely nil response from them.

• Ku
      30th of Jun, 2014

I purchased a Gucci handbag orange color early 2014 for my wife. She hardly use it at all only to encounter the color/ leather deteriorated. We made complaint to Gucci only to be advise there is nothing they can do. I will never buy another Gucci handbag!

26th of Jul, 2014

Gucci company and their people are ###! I ordered a wallet online as a gift and I emailed and called in 10 miutes later to ask them to change the message on the gift, and the ### representative said she could not do it, and she also would not cancel the product for me either, cos it has been 10 minutes of order! This ### has so much nerve..10 minutes after order is nothing, and they should be able to accommodate and cancel the product if needed to. i never understand why gucci and their ### attitudes like this can still be out there.
    so listen up CEO of gucci, wake up and correct the problem!
    I hate you guys and will never order your products ever again

20th of Dec, 2015

I purchased a bag of rs 3000 from delhi (purse emporiam) and found a defect just after 6 months, the quality of leather is so bad that i am really sad with the product kindly tell me the process which will help me out to change my product or in its repairing.

Its a humble request that please reply for the same as soon as possible.