Guardian Furniture Protection / Warranty

City of Industry, CA, United States

We purchased our Sectional and coffee table. Along with this purchase we purchased the extended warranty because we were told it would cover springs, torn material, wood damage, etc... Well, we our sectional needed to have the seats fixed because the material they use over the springs had moved and you could feel the springs. My husband called and they told him they don't cover that. Our coffee table has some spots where the color is coming off. Well guess what? The warranty doesn't cover that. I told them that when we bought the warranty we were told it covered everything. They stated that we were mislead and only stains are covered. Tears in the fabric are not also covered also. I have learned that they will cover their butt not to fix anything they state on their brochure only to pocket the money and that they will find a loop hole to not fix it either. We will never purchase from this store again. They lied about the warranty which we thought was good to protect our investment but in the end we got screwed. Don't bother with this company and its fake furniture warranty.

An