Guaranty Bank / Guaranty Bank will keep your money hostage if you leave the Midwest
This bank has the most horrible costumer service!!! Do not bank with guarenty bank!!! If you ever decide to bank with this for-profit company, never leave the midwest because they will keep your money hostage. I banked with them for 10 years and didn't have an issue until I left the state. I moved to the west coast and notified the bank in person, twice, that I was traveling through certain states. They both penciled it down but I doubt they did anything about it. I broke down in south dakota, no vehicle, and stranded in a small town. I needed most of my money out my account to leave and they refused to allow me to withdraw my money from out-of-state. I was forced to use my credit card and had to pay a hefty fee. It was biting nails trying to have the very empathetic "guarenty" bank to give me my money over the phone. They were also very rude and overall mean to me for even wanting my money... This bank really cares for one thing, to cover their # with fraud and keep your money as tight as they can. Even cancelling my account with them was a pain stacking process... Please bank with a credit union... They are more helpful, community based, and not-for-profit.
More Guaranty Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Guaranty Bank - FEES and Customer (So called) Service 
- Guaranty Bank - Possibly lllegal and certainly unethical fees 
- Guaranty Bank - Fees Telephone 
- Guaranty Bank - Overdraft Charges
- Guaranty Bank - OVERDRAFT FEE OF $198.00 ON NEGATIVE $.68 
- Guaranty Bank - mobile deposit 
- Guaranty Bank - Debit Overdraft Fees Even if Opted OUT !
- Guaranty Bank - Fees and Incompetence
- Guaranty Bank - Don't have any income and these people stealing from me 
- Guaranty Bank - Fees