Greyhound Bus in Daytona Beach FL / discrimination and horrendus service handicap nephew
We put our nephew, who is mentally challenged to a degree, unable to move his hands well, on the bus leaving db. To newark n. J. The woman wearing rubber gloves came to him for his ticket, he, not able to navigate much, placed ticket in his teeth to show her more id, and she refused to allow him to use it, forcing him to leave the bus and purchase a duplicate, thus he spent the $20.00 he had to his name for the trip to eat. He is so distrought, may never travel bus again. We want a public apology, and ticket refund now. I will notify every paper in area and out as to what this did to this sweet boy. How very cruel and inconsiderate and discriminating. I expect a reply [protected] have been on phone trying to reach real live person to no avail. But won't stop till this is resolved.
More Greyhound Bus in Daytona Beach FL Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Lines - Terminal Worker refused basic human need.
- Greyhound Lines - bus station in las vegas nv
- Greyhound Lines - member of staff
- Greyhound Lines - greyhound bus
- Greyhound Lines - inhuman act from the greyhound