GreenGeeks

Posted: Sep 11, 2017 by

order rejected, no reply, no refund and not answering my questions.

Pretoria, South Africa
I ordered and paid via PayPal for Sprout Reseller hosting at GreenGeeks. On Monday 28 August 2017.
GreenGeeks Order Confirmation - Sales Confirmation ID: 532192

On Tuesday 29 August. Sales replied:
Your order is still under review, though we'll give you an update as soon as more information is available.

On Thursday 31 Aug I started to ask questions. I asked what is going on and why is the status of the ticket waiting on customer?

Ticket ID: PFR-386-84020
Department: Sales
Type: Issue
Status: Waiting on Customer
Priority: High

There was no reply to my questions and the only email received was on 1 September: Order Rejected for Order ID: 532192:

Thank you for your interest in GreenGeeks, however after careful consideration we have decided to reject your order and will not be activating your account. If you have used a credit card, your card was not charged. If you have used PayPal, your funds will be reversed within 24 hours of this e-mail.

So I was left confused, and not understanding why my order was rejected. I just left it and waited for the reverse of the order as promised. But nothing and no answer. Live chat told me to email Billing.
So on Monday 4 September I wrote an email to Billing, asking why and when will they refund or reverse my payment. I got no reply.

What can I do? I am starting to think GreenGeeks is a scam.
So I tried to call but it's difficult because I am traveling and not in my home country. I can't get through to GreenGeeks.

So I wrote an email again on Thursday 7 September, asking a reply and my money back. I have not received any email or reply from GreenGeeks.

All I want is my money back and an answer why the order was rejected.
It has been now two weeks.

BE AWARE OF GREENGEEKS.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree