GreenGeeks / order rejected, no reply, no refund and not answering my questions.
I ordered and paid via paypal for sprout reseller hosting at greengeeks. On monday 28 august 2017.
Greengeeks order confirmation - sales confirmation id: 532192
On tuesday 29 august. Sales replied:
Your order is still under review, though we'll give you an update as soon as more information is available.
On thursday 31 aug I started to ask questions. I asked what is going on and why is the status of the ticket waiting on customer?
Ticket id: pfr-[protected]
Status: waiting on customer
There was no reply to my questions and the only email received was on 1 september: order rejected for order id: 532192:
Thank you for your interest in greengeeks, however after careful consideration we have decided to reject your order and will not be activating your account. If you have used a credit card, your card was not charged. If you have used paypal, your funds will be reversed within 24 hours of this e-mail.
So I was left confused, and not understanding why my order was rejected. I just left it and waited for the reverse of the order as promised. But nothing and no answer. Live chat told me to email billing.
So on monday 4 september I wrote an email to billing, asking why and when will they refund or reverse my payment. I got no reply.
What can I do? I am starting to think greengeeks is a scam.
So I tried to call but it's difficult because I am traveling and not in my home country. I can't get through to greengeeks.
So I wrote an email again on thursday 7 september, asking a reply and my money back. I have not received any email or reply from greengeeks.
All I want is my money back and an answer why the order was rejected.
It has been now two weeks.
Be aware of greengeeks.
More GreenGeeks Complaints & Reviews
- GreenGeeks Hosting - beware 
- GreenGeeks.com - decieving money back guarantee and billing practices 
- Green Geeks Web Hosting - refused refund for services not received 
- GreenGeeks - beware of greengeeks! bad hosting! 
- Green Geeks Hosting - domain name stealing and extortion 
- GreenGeeks - website hosting
- GreenGeeks - account suspended for no valid reason
- GreenGeeks - dishonest and unreliable
- GreenGeeks - green geeks hosting
- Green Geeks Web Hosting - attempting extra charges