Greendot.com / stol my money on my card I put in $20.00 on [protected] and today I dont have any money on my card.

1 201 Affleck street Apt2SHARTFORDCT, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 860-816-7363

I put $20.00 on my greendot card on 03-18-2009 and I when to check my card to see if it work I try buying something at walgreen store and they said I olny have $2.26 left on my card how could this be I olny used my card two time and spend about $6.00 olny, please could you check my account and see what happen to my money.thank you santos hernandez.

Comments

• Me
      6th of Apr, 2009

Oh I agree 100% they did the same to me, I brought my card from walgreens on 3/29/09. and when trying to acttivate the card it kept telling me that I had to many cards, when I never in my life brought one of these cards. and I never will again an I will be contacting the bb because I don't have $5.00 to give away to anyone.

Greendot is a scam in my book.

• Ni
      11th of May, 2009

It's funny: you're told you have "too many cards" and you immediately think greendot is a scam. if *i* were told I have too many cards issued in my name, i'd be wondering who has stolen my identity!!!

You might just want to be checking into that!

• De
      8th of Aug, 2009

I have had nothing but good experiences with my green dot card. I check my transactions on the site and do all my ebay shopping with it and reserve hotel rooms and rental cars with it.

• Da
      22nd of Oct, 2009

They are a bunch of foreign thieves. They're not even American.I have had two cards and both times I've had problems. I'm thinking of reporting them to the Connecticut attorney generals office...he loves to sue big companys that scam people. That's what this is all about. Greendot is nothing but a huge scam. If at all possible, a class action suit should be brought down on them.

• Gr
      1st of Nov, 2009

Help@greendot-scam.com

We have heard your complaints and as victims of the green dot scam, we have started a grass roots campaign to file a class action lawsuit! dont worry, we have done all the ground work, we just need you to go to www.greendot-scam.com and file a complaint and keep any and all reords, receipts, names, dates and phone
    Conversations, we will be seeking damages in the millions for you to share!

• Sp
      7th of Nov, 2009

Green Dot Does have a $5 monthly fee. So if you dont intend on using it at that time...dont load it

• Do
      24th of Jan, 2010

I have been using my greendot card for three 3 years now and only once had a problem. I called the 1-800 number and they were nice and fixed the problem within 30 minutes. I realize that there is monthly fees. I keep up with all deposits and purchases. I love my card!

19th of Feb, 2010

I bought my card at a walgreens here in humble texas. I put 30.00 on the card and spent 15.00 online. I get an email message a few days later and it says I have a balance of 0.00... After taxes on the website i should have had 9-10 dollars left on the card butI will never deal with these people again...Even after the monthly fee I still should have money on my card, so im just going to deal with the wal-mart visa card. I have never had issues of depleted funds for no reason with them...

• Tr
      3rd of Feb, 2011

If u put $20.00 on ur card in 2009 they charge a monthly fee to maintain ur card ..of $5.95 I think it is ..I haven't had any problems loading or using mine and I have had mine for over a yr ..I pay my bills online with mine and purchase things with it instead of a credit card this way here if anyone gets my information their not going to get much..