The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Green Tree / Cori A Brow

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Contact information:
Phone: 321 2174831

call United Recovery Services to find out what do i need to do with the account and they toll me that the account was back in the hands of Gree Tree. call Gree Tree and ask about the account but they say that URS have the acount. don't know whats going on and i don't no what to do . NEED help

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Ki
      22nd of Dec, 2010
    0 Votes

    Hi Cori,

    I am a retired professional collector, and this type of situation does happen from time to time. Usually, it occurs when the collection agency has deemed the debt to be uncollectable. Without knowing what your exact situation is, my advice is the following. Call the collection agency again and explain to them that Green Tree says they have the account and you need a letter sent to you stating they the agency sent it back to them. Then do the same with Green Tree. Then follow each call up with a letter stating the same to each and that you need correct information in order to pay the debt. Send it certified mail, return receipt requested. Then if you get no action, watch your credit report to see if it is there. When/if it does show up on your credit report, challenge it through the credit reporting agency. At that point, you will either be contacted or the hit to your credit will be removed.

    Good luck!

Post your comment