Green Motion Internationalcar hire

Agreement # RNP00002365
Date 22/11/18

I hired a car from Green Motion Poznan Airport, and have been charged excessively (910 Euros) for 2 very minor marks on the car, which could of already been there when I rented the car.
The Original picture from before I hired the car were taken from distance, compared to the picture of the damages which have been taken from close up. If the same photo would be taken I'm sure the minor marks would not be visible.
I have not even been given an Invoice for the repairs they say are required.

From: Green Motion Baltics
Date: 22 November 2018 at 14:41:35 GMT
To: ADAM BARRETT
Subject: Fwd: [#120761]
Reply-To: Green Motion Baltics

Dear Mr. Barrett,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for choosing Green Motion for your rental needs. We hope that you had a great rental experience with us.
Unfortunately, I am writing to inform you that after we have inspected the vehicle we have noticed a discrepancy between the Vehicle Condition Report and damage that has been noted by our staff. As per our Terms & Conditions we are sending you this notification at the end of your rental to inform you that we may charge you for these damages as well as for not returning the car clean:

Rear doors - 180 EUR
Front Windshield - 656, 94 EUR
Administration Fee - 73, 80 EUR

Total - 910, 74 EUR

Currently, our vehicle inspection team are investigating this discrepancy to ensure that this is a new damage before taking any further action. At this point, you do not need to do anything, but if you wish to send us any photos you may have taken of the vehicle at the beginning or end of your rental, or any documentation that you feel is relevant, this may speed up our investigation.
Our team will be in touch with you within 14 days from this email to confirm if any charges will be made. If you do not hear from us by this point, please contact us at [protected]@cs.greenmotion.com.
We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Kind regards,