Green Dot Grant Program / check scam
My wife received one of these scam checks in the mail for 958.22. The attached letter sent by a "Linda Spaulding" promised that my wife had been selected to receive a $10, 000 cash grant. This "Linda Spaulding" claims to be at the "Green Dot Grant Program" After checking around and doing some investigating online and finding this site. It is clear this is a BIG FAT SCAM. BE WARNED YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET A GRANT OF ANY KIND THAT YOU DID NOT PROPERLY APPLY FOR!!!
The old saying "If it sounds to good to be true it probably is" was right in this case. What burns me is there are a lot of folks my wife and I included that could actually use money like this, and by the grace of God we did not get burned. DONT BE A VICTIM. The letter and check LOOK and SOUND legit, but it is a SCAM.
More Green Dot Grant Program Complaints & Reviews
- Green Dot Moneypak - stolen money 
- Green Dot - unlock accounts 
- Walmart Money Card - Visa Prepaid Card Through Ge Money Bank And Green Dot Corp. - can't access money/use card/get a live cust. service rep 
- Walmart Green Dot Money Card - where's my money 
- Green Dot Money Pak - part of a scam 
- Green Dot Corporation - my card was blocked when it was sent to me with my ssi money on it
- Green Dot Corporation - money taken of my card... an unauthorized transaction that I didnt make or authorized 
- Green Dot Prepaid Visa - green dot 
- Green Dot - card is invalid
- Green Dot - green dot bank visa card