[Resolved] Great Wolf Lodgepatio of my stay

C Aug 01, 2018

Hello, my name is Cathy Jones and I recently had a stay here at the Great Wild Lodge in Sandusky Ohio. While the stay it's self has had its positive aspects there have been a few negatives that I have been extremely unhappy with. The first issue with my stay w ouod be my balcony. There was mold all over the floor and it was absolutely disgusting. I had said something at the front desk, but they seemed a bit busy and never got back to me. I understand running a busy resort type establishment is stressful and I did not continue to pester when I realized I was not going yo get more then "we will have someone look at it" no work order put In or anything. The second issue I had was with house keeping. Many of the ladies working spoke foreign languages, which is fine, u til they begin making guests feel extremely uneasy about it. When there are 3 or 4 at a time and all looking and laughing yet talking in a language to where you are unaware of what is actually being said. I found this to be extremely unprofessional and even within a house keeping department you need to uphold a sense if professionalism fro the company you work for. This happened more than once to the point where I avoided them he whole time and d idnt even accept housekeeping into my room. We checked in on Monday and are set to leave tomorrow (Thursday). This was the start of a new tradition for my family of having the Great wolf lodge our vacation spot every year. I w ouod like to maintain that plan as we drove 8 hours to spend our time here however, next trip I'm not sure of as this location has left a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe I can try a different location and have a better experience. I appreciate the time that has been taken to listen to my issues, I know time is valuable. I appreciate any and all help pertaining the issue I have encountered.

Great Wolf Lodge
Great Wolf Lodge

• Resolution Statement

• Great Wolf Lodge Customer Care's Response · Aug 03, 2018

Cathy,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We are truly sorry for the challenges you encountered during your visit, as this is not normal for us. The executive leadership team in Sandusky have been made aware of your concerns and a member of our pack will reach out to you in the near future to discuss this further.

Howling regards,