Great Fun / credit card fraud
I just went through my debit card statement and found charges by Great Fun for $11.00 which I did not authorize. I believe they are somehow affiliated with Traveler's Advantage because I found charges for Traveler's Advantage for $11.00 as well. I had authorized Traveler's Advantage to bill me $7.99 per month for airlines and hotel discounts but obviously they are a fraud as well. I'm calling them first thing in the morning to demand a refund as well as cancel my stupid subscription with Traveler's Advantage.
Someone asked how can we stop Great Fun from fraudulent charges and if everyone who's had fraudulent charges stick together and file complaints with the Better Business Bureau we can definitely keep this from happening to other people. I never authorized Great Fun from debiting any amount of money from my debit card. This is absolutely insane!! It is theft!
Let's contact the Better Business Bureau and stop this crap already!
More Great Fun Complaints & Reviews
- Great Fun - spirit airline, shoppers advantage - airfare; membership account and monthly fee 
- www.GreatFunSite.com - greatfunsite.com 
- Great Fun - membership fee increased??? 
- Tlg Great Fun 1-800-242-7771 CT - tlg great fun 1-800-242-7771 ct 
- Tlg Fye Great Fun - company has used my visa account without permision 
- Great Fun - mail in rebate
- Tlg Great Fun - subscription service
- Great Fun - unauthorized charges
- Great Fun - receiving multiple payments 
- Great Fun - rebate