Great Fun / trying to steal money from my visa

We were charged $79.99 on a recent Visa bill, from “Great Fun”. I found Great Fun on the web, called and canceled what they called a “new membership” in their travel club. I called Visa and complained about the charge. They canceled the payment, and told me that I have to be careful in certain websites, that I don’t inadvertently sign up for a club like this by NOT unchecking a box where I am agreeing to join.

I checked my records, and noticed that I signed up for this club the same day I purchased something from Amazon. Can they legally do this?

An

Comments

• Sh
      24th of Sep, 2007

My personal checking account was charged $35.99 on September 18, 2007. I do not know what this is for or why my account was charged. Can you pleased let me know what I'm to do about this. Also, will I get reibursed for it?

• El
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Great Fun - unauthorized credit card charges
    Brooklyn
    Connecticut

Who are you people ? My bank account was charged the sum of $16.99 twice on the 12 th June 2018... for what I have no clue.. Please remove these charges cause I am an uenmployed senior who is not in a position to spare such sums of money. The following transcations made were 1...TLGGREATFN64918JUN80029... and 2...TLGSHOPPER64918434JUN80052...

• De
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Great Fun - my rebate
    WINTER GARDEN
    Florida

I am writing because i haven't received my rebate and it has been months later