Great Fun / trying to steal money from my visa
We were charged $79.99 on a recent Visa bill, from “Great Fun”. I found Great Fun on the web, called and canceled what they called a “new membership” in their travel club. I called Visa and complained about the charge. They canceled the payment, and told me that I have to be careful in certain websites, that I don’t inadvertently sign up for a club like this by NOT unchecking a box where I am agreeing to join.
I checked my records, and noticed that I signed up for this club the same day I purchased something from Amazon. Can they legally do this?
More Great Fun Complaints & Reviews
- Great Fun - spirit airline, shoppers advantage - airfare; membership account and monthly fee 
- www.GreatFunSite.com - greatfunsite.com 
- Great Fun - membership fee increased??? 
- Tlg Great Fun 1-800-242-7771 CT - tlg great fun 1-800-242-7771 ct 
- Tlg Fye Great Fun - company has used my visa account without permision 
- Great Fun - mail in rebate
- Tlg Great Fun - subscription service
- Great Fun - unauthorized charges
- Great Fun - receiving multiple payments 
- Great Fun - rebate