Great Fun / read the fine print!
Add this to the way this company sucks people into a stated, current monthly $11.99 membership fee;
A catalog company sends a $10.00 check following a purchase.
On the front, in small print is the disclaimer,
"By cashing or depositing this check you are purchasing a membership in Great Fun."
On the back, above the endorsement line is another,
"I authorize Great Fun to bill the monthly membership fee after my free trial. I agree to a 30 day trial offer in G.F. I understand the the $11.99 monthly fee will be automatically charged to my credit card on file with Collections Etc. unless I cancel my membership by calling [protected] before the end of the trial period. I understand that I will also be charged every month thereafter at the then-current monthly fee unless I call to cancel and owe nothing further. By cashing this check i authorize Collections Etc. to securely transfer my credit card information to great fun for enrollment, billing and benefit processing.
If I read and understand this correctly, they can just raise that monthly fee whenever they want, to whatever amount they want, because you have expressly given them permission to do so! MY ADVICE: DO NOT CASH THAT CHECK!
More Great Fun Complaints & Reviews
- Great Fun - spirit airline, shoppers advantage - airfare; membership account and monthly fee 
- www.GreatFunSite.com - greatfunsite.com 
- Great Fun - membership fee increased??? 
- Tlg Great Fun 1-800-242-7771 CT - tlg great fun 1-800-242-7771 ct 
- Tlg Fye Great Fun - company has used my visa account without permision 
- Tlg Great Fun - subscription service
- Great Fun - unauthorized charges
- Great Fun - receiving multiple payments 
- Great Fun - rebate 
- greatfunsite.com - rebate not received