Great Expressions Dental Centers / payment

1 East Meadow, NY, United States Review updated:

I know u people dont give a dam, and I notice other complaints of no avail. U people are a rip off. No one ever contacted me like they said they would?? I have sent u three letters which really was not necessary, because u give no response?? Dr. Herman a so called root canal dr. Messed up my tooth where I cannot use it for eating, its just there for looks? $1300 mess. As of right now I owe him $175 which I feel should get a partial refund. I went to another oral surgeon was told it had been a bad infection which should have been taken care of before the crown was put on. I was told it would cost $1000 to take care of the problem. My phone no. Is [protected] john leonidas. Lets see if u answer my problem.

Jo
May 27, 2018

Comments

30th of May, 2018

This sunday I was contacted by 2 customer service [censored]. they told me dr. herman was a monster and was replaced by a dr adam? first name, they said they were trying to raise money to get dr, out of jail. ha, his replacement was going to be a dr. adam that specializes in prostrates? sick. he also is a vet? the first rep was english and the other [censored] was mike, who wanted to play checkers? are these the kind of [censored] u hire. I called today and dr herman is in the office. I am an 85 yr old vet and who ever these so called customer reps should be fired, they give u people a bad name, makes me feel that u people are not legit?? I have sent u 3 e mails with no feed back except for these [censored]?? I will make sure that I never goes to a dentist thats associated with u.