Great Expressions Dental Centers / dental services

1 Stockbridge, GA, United States

My complaint involves the Eagles Landing Parkway Office in Stockbridge, Georgia and centers on the following:

1. Front office needs to be replaced with individuals who can pretend, at least, to enjoy their job. They need to understand that they represent a brand, which is Great Expressions. A cursory visit to the office will reveal to anyone who is about to spend their money that these people obviously hate being at work-and the customers feel it;

2. I called several times after visiting the office to get a handle on my bill in order to contact my insurance company without success. I called another facility for assistance and the information was immediately mailed . I later received the information from the Stockbridge office;

3. In checking with other dental facilities, comparing costs, I discovered that my bill was out of alignment with what the estimated cost would be at other similar dental practices;

4. It appears that the dental practice was more interested in defining how much they could bill me for, rather than to address the reason for my visiting the facility;

5. Because I had a broken tooth and an abscess, the supervising dentist prescribed an antibiotic and pain medications leading up to the time that several teeth would be removed via surgery; and

6. I finished the antibiotic and attempted to have it refilled due to the continued abscess without success. I talked with two staff members of the facility, along with my pharmacist contacting the office to no avail.

I will go through with the scheduled surgery but from my experiences, I would not advise anyone in their right mind to visit the Stockbridge, Georgia, Great Expressions Dental Center.

Lo