Great Clips / haircut

1 Mount Sterling, KY, United States Review updated:

To Whom it May Concern,
I went in for a simple cut today roughly two inches off at great clips in mount sterling, Kentucky. Diadra was my hair dresser. After explaining to her what I wanted (small cut around two inches roughly shoulder length) she began to separate my hair in sections and brush it out with a wire brush. I have natural curly hair so she knew as a hair dresser the shrinkage it would have when cutting. She started in the back and I noticed how tense and uneasy she became after the first few cuts. Obviously too short. She showed me after once cutting the entire back of my hair by cutting the top layers of the front pieces of hair, and stating "now you know how short it is. " by this time I'm in a panic because his is probably 6 plus inches off my hair that shouldn't have came off. I said to diadra not to take it any shorter. She continued to cut my hair despite this request while other styles in the salon begin to ask her what she is doing? Obviously making me very uncomfortable. She than continued to cut my bangs which I didn't request and state she needs to check to make sure it's Even because that it's very easy to do. She continued to talk to herself about the unevaness. Obviously making me even more uncomfortable. I never in my life have had a bad hair cut. But this this is horrendous. This hair dresser has obviously not taken the time to study this hair type enough or lacks the skills to call herself a hair dresser. I'm beyond embarrassed of my hair. What I have left anyway. There are places longer than others. It can't go into a pony tail. And there is beyond thousands of layers which I specifically said no to. Its butched I need someone to contact me directly at [protected] or at halicastle5@gmail.com to resolve this issue.
Best regards.
Hali Castle

Ha
Mar 10, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      10th of Mar, 2018

Hi Hali. For what it's worth, your hair actually looks pretty cute.