GRC*Sheer Cover 8005066281 CA / unauthorized monthly charges to mi credit card

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8005066281

We never recieved the merchadise, but they keep charging our credit card every month.
We have called them many times, but they keep doing it.
What can we do stop them?
Is there somebody that can help us?

Comments

• Pe
      23rd of Feb, 2011

I DID NOT ETHERIZED THIS COMPANY TO TAKE 29.95 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT ON 1/4/2011. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

• Ge
      27th of May, 2011

Just call your credit card company to dispute about the unauthorized charges. You should get all credit from your credit card company for these unauthorized charges. Or at least, you can just have your card number changed to avoid further charges.

• Bl
      15th of Feb, 2012

I got the problem that money was taken from my account by this company (GRC Sheer Cover), of which I even didn't know the existence; so I certainly didn't order any product or whatsoever. I was contacted by Master Card that possible fraud was going on with my card. I authorised Master Card to block my card immediately and in the meanwhile, I got a new one with another code. I also filled in a fraud form to get my money back. In case of unacceptable charges or fraud, take immediately contact with your card provider, they can stop the illegal actions with your card. You will also get your money back.

• St
      16th of Feb, 2012

Yes Blue-eyes, I had exactly the same thing happen, but with a twist. I had my Visa card skimmed and a few illegal transactions took place on 4-5 February. My financial institution cancelled my card on 6 February. On 12 February there was another illegal transaction from GRC Sheer Cover. I rang my financial institution to find out why, if my card had been cancelled a week earlier, money had come out. My financial institution said that the company had "forced" the transaction through - grossly illegal, but it's done. I now have to go through the Visa Dispute Form all over again. This company is obviously very crooked and should be deregistered.