Grasp Skills Private Limited / Quality of services

1 training at CliftonsHong Kong, Hong Kong Review updated:

They charge HKD 6000 per day and provide bad quality training programs.
No quality training material.
Junior level trainers
Venue is bad
Food is bad.
Some trainers are not paid on time...
Unethical business home
NOT RECOMMENDED for training when there are cheaper and better training options available.

Fr
Jun 11, 2015

Comments

• Kh
      1st of Sep, 2016

I signed up for the ITIL certification course on 6&7 June 2016 and was not given a venue even though the class is just a week away. Follow-up with them on and was told that I will be given the venue soon and last minute was told that the class was cancelled. I requested for refund and until know, no refund was given. Upon checking the internet, I found similar complaints and just now took 2 actions (1. make an official complaint to Consumer Complaint India and 2. make a dispute on the transaction to recover back my money).

• Po
      17th of May, 2017

Wow as with comment immediately above, at the last moment I still had no venue and either had to wing it or cancel my flights and accommodation. This does not make them illegitimate but a common theme is emerging. My analysis is that they are trying to break into markets and set things up hoping to get the numbers, but this does not always occur. It could be a timing thing, I'm in NZ and they are further north, so me needing info by Friday evening is not going to ring alarm bells in the UK on Thursday night?