Having problems with 360Training.com?

360Training.com Customer Service Contacts

1877 881 2235 (Customer Service)
1866 991 3923 (Corporate Sales Inquiries)
6801 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Suite 150
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Philippines
Unit 801, 8th Floor, Net Square, 28th St. Cor. 3rd Avenue, Cresent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines

Pakistan
Plot № 43 G-1, Block 6, PECHS, Karachi, Pakistan

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 360Training.com Customer Service. Initial 360Training.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 360Training.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 360Training.com. Discuss the issues you have had with 360Training.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

360Training.com Complaints & Reviews

360Training.comReal Estate Salesperson for NY

A truly awful course. Typos and grammatical errors galore. But that would be forgivable. What really was galling was the fact that the content is thrown together so poorly that a section introduces basic concepts, advances, then reintroduces the same basic concepts, advances, but reintroduces the same basic concepts... They threw together material from other sources in a negligent way. And they refused to refund my payment even though I had gotten only 10% through it.

May 06, 2020

360Training.com — Real estate courses

I purchased continuing education courses or real estate. I have had trouble logging in. I have to open an...

360Training.comWorst Training Platform Ever

360Training.com's learning management system is the worst platform that I have ever used. I have completed probably over 2, 000 continuing education and other classes online and this was by far the worst platform. It took me 3.5 hours to complete a class that only offered 1 credit hour. I reached out to them asking for a refund and they said their policy is to not refund classes past 72 hours from the time of purchase. I get that, but when a 1 hour credit class takes 3.5 hours to complete and you can clearly see that I haven't used any of the classes, it seems like complete bait and switch to me. I do not recommend this company at all. There are a million other CE providers out there that offer better classes in a much easier learning environment with information that actually helps you in your career.

Dec 16, 2019

360Training.com — food safety manager certification and exam bundle

On 12/12/2019 purchased the food safety manager certification And exam bundle. Order number: [protected]. It...

360Training.comsubmitted application/resume

I applied for a job with 360training.com in Austin, TX. Liz York, HR recruiter with 360 contacted me to schedule an interview. I selected the days/times I was available, which happened to be the following day. In the email she stated she would let me know when the interview was scheduled. She did not. I emailed her at the end of the day and she immediately replied (bonus). The following morning I emailed to inquire whether the interview was in-person or on the phone (was not specific in the email she provided). She stated it was an overview of the position and getting to know each other and that she would call me. The interview was scheduled for that afternoon (9/26/19). She never called, I waited for over 30 minutes. I was hoping to receive an email with some type of explanation. I didn't receive one. I contacted them via their "chat" option on their website asking how to get a hold of the HR or Operations Director (neither have contact info listed on the website or LinkedIn). In fact, Samantha Montalbano, COO & Managing Partner, doesn't even have a LinkedIn account, that I can find. Andrew Stross can only be messaged on LinkedIn if you have a premium account. I still have not received any type of communication. I believe I dodged a bullet by Liz's inability to do her job.

360Training.comcustomer support/ real estate course

I wish I had read reviews of this company before I decided to get their product. They have a very bad and rude customer support. They are only interested in getting your money. Do not use. Go somewhere else!
        The course I bought was misleading and not what expected. There is no help, and customer support makes fun if you try to ask a question or resolve an issue.

360Training.comosha training

I completed their 30 hour General Industry OSHA certification program. I never received an OSHA card. Upon calling them, they offered to issue a replacement for $59. They were unable to provide a tracking number or any other such evidence that they actually shipped me a card in the first place. So as it stands I've spent $250 and 30 hours of my life and received nothing to show for it, other than a PDF certificate from the company and a bill for an additional $59.

360Training.com — real estate sae courses

I have been currently trying to get all of my sae courses for real estate. My license renewal is at the end...

360traininginterviewed for position, ignored for 5 weeks, then dismissed disgracefully

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONSIDERING WORK WITH 360TRAINING. I won't go into excruciating detail (unless you DM me at my gmail here), but in short the 360Training staff were rude, disrespectful, and unprofessional during our 6-week engagement as they interviewed me for a job that they said they would "consider creating" for me.

They asked me to do 3 hours of FREE work for a "technical interview, " then ghosted me for 5 weeks. I emailed 7 times and called 5 times, only getting a response 5 weeks later. "I am sorry, " he told me, "I will put this in front of my manager immediately and he should get back to you tomorrow." 8 DAYS LATER, and I had to call twice more just to get a response.

What was the response?

"I didn't like the work you submitted, but I'll let my boss decide. If you DO NOT GET A CALL in the next 2-3 days, then consider it a REJECTION."

Who DOES that? Who "rejects" a candidate after 6 weeks by simply NEVER contacting them?

I am now instantly empathetic of the dozens on Google and Glassdoor that report that 360Training has "terrible customer service."

Not only do they have "terrible customer service, " but they don't even treat their own employees (or at least interviewees) with any decency, timeliness, or respect!

I can give more details to those who are curious. I just want everyone to know that my interactions with CredForce America have been far more positive, and I would be happy to hear people direct their patronage towards their platform insteand.

(Note: I am adding screenshots of EVERY message between the two of us over the last five weeks. I called them 5 times afterwards, including on October 10, 17, 19, 22, and 24 before getting them to pick up).

360Training.com — real estate course

I have called/ emailed multiple times to then receive a mediocre reply. The math course has two screens in...

360Training.comcustomer service and possible scam

Do not trust this company, they run a scam where they will take your money for training, then not issue the physical card you have purchased (that in some cases is required by law to have) claiming they sent it out and will offer a reprint for $89.00...no card can cost that much to reprint and ship.
              Had this happened just to me i might believe it was a mistake but i have heard from at least 5 others in my industry that used them and have not down their cards only to have the same "offer" presented as a solution. Use any other company. Plus in a side note their app crashes constantly so if your doing training and are taking a final test that only gives a limited amount of retries, if it crashes it counts as a try. If this happens your alotted times your only choice is to re purchase the entire course again...another scam possibly? I well be informing my entire industry to stay away from this company for ANY training.

360Training.com — Online training

What horrible customer service. The issues started right off the bat. I purchased a course that had 5 que...

360Training.com — Real Estate Licensing Course

360Training.com has been to say the least “a horrible experience”. I do not know if their training syllabu...

360 Training — Deceptive Trade Practices

On Feb. 4, 2015 I enrolled in a real estate training course package through 360 Training in the amount of...

360Training.com — Discredited courses - won't refund

Took the Real Estate Core Education package for Texas and as I am finishing just learned the two most...

360Training.comLoans

Wrost company ever. I have only been with this company for a week. They first told me the payments would be 80.73 a month, then 157 a month, then 207 a month! I have tried calling 4 different numbers and they gave me one that was a previous employee from two years ago. I am trying to back out, but they sent a paper that said you can withdraw from the program on january 21, 2015. I received that paper in january 23, 2015. This company is terrible, customer service is extremely poor and rude. I signed no document that said I would be paying 207 a month. Not to mention I put down a 250 dollar down payment and that i'm a minor. If nothing is refund, we are getting a lawyer. They are a complete joke.

360 TrainingCourse sux!

I take numerous online courses for classes and continuing education. I am now taking the 360 training course for real estate agent because I got a reduced price on the tuition. Be aware that every page you read is timed and you have to wait for the time clock to count down prior to advancing. I usually am sitting around waiting for minutes to hit the advance button. Also, there are tests at the end of each section and you have to pass the quiz before you can advance. The quizzes are lame and waste time. The material and website are poorly diagrammed and the same lame pictures are shown throughout every course section. Im so bored with 360 training that Im going to another online real estate course to continue my pre license requirements. Dont care what the cost is! I wish I would have researched 360 training before I would have wasted my time and money. You will be spending 60 hours on your computer doing pre licensing so make sure you choose a good course and not 360 training.

360Training.comHazwoper First Responder 8hour

The course in question is for training in hazardous waste operations. The course material is sloppily presented; the reader obviously has no experience with the material in the text. Quizzes are graded wrong, in contradiction to the texts. Credit for completion of a section is not retained from session to session. Photos accompanying texts often have no relation to the items being presented. There is no reliable way to contact these people, only tech support via an outside company who have little or no knowledge of the training itself. Phone calls and emails are not returned, period. This is a very bad company that has beat me out of $150.00.

360Training.com, Lamar Institute of TechnologyDon't deliver what you pay for

I purchased an online course package from your website http://www.agentcampus.com/texas-real-estate-license/pre-license-courses/ and after purchasing I have been dealing with the people who service this, I suppose. Lamar Institute of Technology is listed on the website but 360training.com is who all comunication has come from.

On January 14, 2013 I purchased the "Ultimate Package" which shows in the ad to come with a color Nook. I verified with the sales rep, Brian and he said "Yes, this comes with the latest edition of the color Nook and will be delivered within 5 business days". On the 7th day when I had not received the package I called the customer service number. I spoke to Jonielle who advised me that the package did not come with a Nook and that I must download the PDF files to my own device. After arguing for 30 minutes she said she would look into it and get back to me. Later that evening I received an email stating that she was sorry for the mistake and my "Kindle Fire", which is a color tablet, would be overnighted to me. I received the package the next day only to open and find a black and white Nook.

I emailed Jonielle who spoke with a supervisor and said this was the only tablet offered and I could exchange it at Barnes and Noble and pay the difference for the color tablet ($120 plus tax). I then asked for my email to be forwarded to a supervisor and replied to within the day. 3 days later I received an email from Edan Hilili saying that he would have an answer for me the next afternoon. 2 days later he finally responded to me. He forwarded an email in which his supervisor Angie Shipe basically said, "the Nook is free in the package and there will be no refund for the price difference the customer had to pay to get the actual Nook that was advertised and sold to her." At that point I got online and got another sales person through virtual chat and asked if it was a color Nook that came with the package and was once again told yes. I made a screen shot of the chat for proof.

And last night I decided to go ahead and use the wrong Nook that they sent because I am simply out of time on this. The instruction sheet they sent tells me to "enter the code from the above box to access your ebook"... Guess what?? The box is blank... NO CODE! I call customer support and the rep, Alfie, has no idea what I am talking about... He says that he will call me back in thirty minutes... Once again... It's been 18 hours and NO CALL BACK! I can't even access what I paid $549 for a month ago... At this point I am just going to spend another $500 with another company so I can get this done and don't lose my job. Speaking of which, my new position pays $500 per month more than my current one... So really I have spent/lost $1549 this month on this process.

I have wasted almost 4 weeks trying to get what I paid for and I am irrate at this point. Since I have wasted so much time, energy and money I do not mind wasting a little more to make sure that your companies do not falsely advertise and fraudulently sell this to any other people.

360Training.com, Austin, TexasTraining program

Terrible company to deal with...constent problems with there web based training programs. They say they provide 24 hour tech support but as I write this all I get is there voicemail.

• Ki
                            Kirkh Oct 02, 2018

I never received my card for the OSHA 30 course. I called to find out what happened and the guy in Manila, Philippines advised me that I would have to pay $20 for the replacement. I have not been able to get on the job since I don't have my card. I am losing money.

• Cu
                            CustomerSupport_360Training Apr 20, 2012

Hi Mr. Salerno,

In behalf of 360Training, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

The team takes each and every complaint seriously and would appreciate if I can get more details about your complaint so I can personally look into it.

If you can give me your complete name and your contact number, I would be more than happy to call you back. I would also like to get the details of the issue you had with our course, this will help me narrow down to the bottom of the issue and make things right. I will have our Content Development look into it as well.

I would like to offer a full refund for the inconvenience. You may email me at [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.