Menu
ExpertRating Solutions Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

ExpertRating Solutions
reviews & complaints

www.expertrating.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 4 Reviews

ExpertRating Solutions Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with ExpertRating Solutions at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for ExpertRating Solutions has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ExpertRating Solutions. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ExpertRating Solutions reviews & complaints 4

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest ExpertRating Solutions reviews & complaints

U
1:19 am EDT

ExpertRating Solutions Group fitness trainer & personal trainer certificates

This company purposely will mark your answers wrong on the exam or they won't list the correct answer. Thank God I thought to take a picture to show my employer. This company is a SCAM! Keep your money and invest it into an accredited business. I'm currently studying exercise science in school but my employer wanted something so we purchased 2 certificates to give to HR. I have knowledge in this field and am passing my classes. I can't belive they are purposely marking answers wrong and not listing correct answers in some of the multiple choice questions. Shame on you ExpertRating Solutions!

Read full review of ExpertRating Solutions
E
6:58 pm EDT

ExpertRating Solutions personal training certificate

I received my personal training certificate from ExpertRating ! I sent them a picture and they still denied it came from them. It clearly states ExpertRating on top. I have been working with customers thinking I am certified and now I am not. What to do next I am not sure but I definitely will be looking into solving this matter. That is the true definition of a scam right there .

The picture is the bottom of the certificate which clearly states its from ExpertRating.

Supposedly they hold files for 15 years but could not find mine from 3 years ago. coincidence? NOPE! March 12, 2015 IT is dated

Read full review of ExpertRating Solutions
View 0 more photos
B
4:29 pm EST

ExpertRating Solutions Scam

This company is a true scammer using paypal. My wife paid for an online typing test and certificate using paypal. They accepted the funds and then immediately sent her a notice that she failed. She had not even taken the test. . . They are another scammer from india that will gladly take the money of the unsuspecting. I am now taking her to a local place to take the test from a real company. Take my advice: stay far far away from this online scammer. . . Save your money and go to a local tester. . . Paypal is no help with this and for that i consider them to be an accomplice in this scam.

Read full review of ExpertRating Solutions and 2 comments
2 comments
Richard Martin
, US
Dec 01, 2019 7:44 pm EST

Ri Richard Martin 0 mins ago
I ordered items from Expert Photography, I was immediately charged through my PayPal acount. I never recieved the item and wont answer any communications
Richard L Martin--scammers.

Richard Martin
, US
Dec 01, 2019 7:40 pm EST

Richard L Martin--scammers.

Is ExpertRating Solutions legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals ExpertRating Solutions as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, ExpertRating Solutions stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering ExpertRating Solutions should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

ExpertRating Solutions earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: ExpertRating Solutions achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for ExpertRating Solutions. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

ExpertRating Solutions has registered the domain name for expertrating.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Expertrating.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows ExpertRating Solutions website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Expertrating.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Expertrating.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with ExpertRating Solutions, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

ExpertRating Solutions's website seems to offer jobs or career advice. While this can be a helpful resource.

ExpertRating Solutions as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for ExpertRating Solutions have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

N
9:26 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

ExpertRating Solutions - Scam

One word: SCAM. Do not join their online-courses service. It’s crap. I enrolled for one of their courses; my first impression was to find the course itself full of mistakes (spelling, missing words…). Well, I already paid for my course, so I just let go and finished the tests with a high score. Second, I thought it was a US accreditation and that the...

View 0 more photos
Read full review of ExpertRating Solutions and 37 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

ExpertRating Solutions contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with ExpertRating Solutions?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ExpertRating Solutions Customer Service. Initial ExpertRating Solutions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ExpertRating Solutions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ExpertRating Solutions. Discuss the issues you have had with ExpertRating Solutions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.