New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Logo

New Horizons Computer Learning Centers

Having problems with New Horizons Computer Learning Centers?

New Horizons Computer Learning Centers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 11, 2008. The latest review So called IT training....it's a joke! was posted on Mar 22, 2021. The latest complaint A Total Rip Off was resolved on Dec 05, 2011. New Horizons Computer Learning Centers has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 12 reviews. New Horizons Computer Learning Centers has resolved 6 complaints.

New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Customer Service Contacts

800 258 2580 (Germany)
800 201 0555 (Puerto Rico)
+1 888 236 3625 (United States)
+44 203 893 1122 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 898 700 (Ireland)
+61 130 079 4006 (Australia)
+43 136 123 220 (Austria)
+359 24 210 040 (Bulgaria)
+420 234 656 185 (Czech Republic)
+351 210 998 996 (Portugal)
+40 213 020 616 (Romania)
+41 445 150 333 (Switzerland)
+880 178 336 6877 (Bangladesh)
+961 138 4555 (Lebanon)
+60 322 871 829 (Malaysia)
+675 303 1270 (Papua New Guinea)
+65 68 228 282 (Singapore)
+963 119 321 (Syria)
+506 22 311 101 (Costa Rica)
+502 24 134 000 (Guatemala)
+507 366 6888 (Panama)

Panama
Vía Porras, Plaza Fidanque Piso 1, Ciudad de Panamá

Peru
Av. Santa Cruz 870, Miraflores, Av. Paseo de la Republica 2151, La Victoria

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Customer Service. Initial New Horizons Computer Learning Centers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for New Horizons Computer Learning Centers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about New Horizons Computer Learning Centers. Discuss the issues you have had with New Horizons Computer Learning Centers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Complaints & Reviews

New Horizons Computer Learning CentersSo called IT training....it's a joke!

I was contacted by this "school" in 2012 after I sent a resume' for an entry level IT position in my state of Arkansas. I was part of a large layoff and the job I had to take was a large pay cut from my previous job so I was looking for something to give myself more marketable job skills. I was interested in IT so when I saw this "job posting", I applied. I never heard anything about the "job", but a couple of weeks ago or so I was contacted by someone from New Horizons offering me IT training. I had never heard of them and wondered how they got my contact information. They had about 3 levels of training being offered at that time and the two men I spoke with on the phone kept pushing me towards the most expensive package that included 8 certifications to the tune of about $23, 000. I was able to obtain 2 of the 8 certifications, Network+ and Security+. I was told by their so-called Career Placement person that once I had a couple of certifications under my belt, he'd help me find a job. This was not the case at all. Once I obtained these two certifications, I contacted him more than once and had to leave a voicemail. He never called back nor did he respond to my e-mails I sent asking for job help. I went on and attempted to take and pass the Windows 7 certification test and failed it because most of the questions on the test were geared towards people who had been in IT for a few years. I contacted another couple of young girls who were also supposed to help me find a job and all I got from them was them asking me to send them names of employers in Arkansas and they would contact them for me. To say the least, I didn't do this.
These people obviously posted a fake job ad in my state newspaper trying to get information from people to lure them into their "school" and lie to them further. I have since found out after all of this the school isn't even accredited with anyone! Someone seriously needs to investigate these people and shut the school down.

New Horizons Computer Learning Centers — quality of education / recruiting practices

ATTENTION ALL VETERANS!!! Please read this review in its entirety if you're a veteran interested in...

New Horizons Family Community Center — Harassment, Defamation of character

Recently was employed/involved through this non-profit organization until an incident occurred which led to a...

New Horizon Computer Learning Center, Irving TX — A Total Rip Off

I'm out over $6.000 and nothing to show for it. So many things wrong with this company I can't...

New Horizons Computer Learning Centre — Non-delivery of training already paid for

I enrolled and paid for website development training with New Horizons on 26/07/2010 and have been promised...

New Horizons LLC — unsafe and hazardous conditions

To whom it may concern: My name is Talena Mitchell and I’ am a former employee of the Hilton Garden...

New HorizonsRude and unwilling

I work for a large church and am the Executive Director of one of its Ministry's. Approximatly April the 25th I went into the store and purchased several items including item #44125 a outside light. Approximatly 4 weeks went by and we used everything and decided that the light was not the correct one we needed. I was going to run down to the Lowe's and exchange it for the correct one. I was told I would have to wait for the manager on duty and waited for about 15 to 20 minutes for him to arrive. When he did show up he was rude and I proceeded to tell him that all I wanted to do was exchange the light brand new still in the box so I could get the correct one. He ask me when I bought it and I told him about when it was purchased and that it was paid for by check. He proceeded to tell me that he had looked and that light was not purchased at that time and he did not believe I purchashed that light from his store. The box has the store number right on it and he never walked over to a computer to look at anything. He proceeded to tell me he was not going to do anything for me. In short Lowes has lost my business forever Darell Adams Owensboro Kentucky.

Jamis Feb 07, 2011

What type of harassment was it and did you get fired shortly after you complained?

Jamis Feb 07, 2011

Did you complain in writing if so did you keep record of what was going on.

• Su
        Susan Rudofsky Jan 24, 2011

I was fired for complaining of harassment. There were no avenues set in place for this, so I just got kicked out for having a big mouth, and being too capable.

New Horizons Montessori — Unprofessionalism

Two things to watch out before you sign anything with them: 1. Lunch is not included. The brochure shows that...

New Horizons Computer Learning Center — Dishonest, fraudulent sales

new horizon even post on craiglist to capture prospective students and sell their programs ranges from 3 week...

New Horizons Computer Learning Center — Fraudster and cheater

I also experienced scam tactics from this so called school. I should've realized it at the time but I...

new horizon — taking our home

they took over our property in the fall it is up for power of sale they are very ignorant people they wouldnt...

Richmond Hill

New Horizons Driving School — Money Taken

This was an awful experience for us and my daughter who is learning how to drive. Our money was taken and...