Graspskills Training And Consulting Logo

Graspskills Training And Consulting

Having problems with Graspskills Training And Consulting?

+1 919 238 9981 (United States)
+44 203 500 2096 (United Kingdom)
+61 286 078 163 (Australia)
Sinewave Complex, Old β„– 438, New β„– 38
Bangalore
India - 560010

Complaints & Reviews

graspskills safe training factual and forthright

Dear fellow consultants,

I was contacted by Teena Dsouza from this company to provide SAFe training in Slovakia. She requested me quite a few times to deliver the training as there was no trainer available for the SAFe training scheduled the next week. I agreed to help them throughout the situation. Once after finishing the training when I contacted them to redeem all the amount that I spent. There was no response given to my calls and it made me suspect their intention.

To my good fortune, they reverted back through the mail and also called the next morning. They excused saying, Teena wasn't available on the desk the previous day. When asked for payment, they assured crediting my payment within 3 working days. Even after that, I neither received the payment nor any call.

After 6 working days passed, I received my payment for the SAFe training that I had conducted in Slovakia. I have been on good terms with them since then. It has been a year, I have delivered a number of workshops for GRASPSKILLS.

From my first SAFe training for them in Slovakia and the Leading SAFe 4.5 training conducted last week, Graspskills training has always been the most factual and forthright compared to a few training companies I have dealt with.

I have something really opposite to say because of everything that I have experienced working as a subject matter expert and instructor for SAFe training. According to me, Graspskills is one of the leading and largest SAFe training providers. Well! Their way of functioning proved it to me!

I am a huge fan of review and feedback. Sometimes it makes sense and sometimes not. I believe any business is bound to crash if their clients and customers are repeatedly turned off by their experiences. Therefore, out of all this that I have never been aware of, I tend to share my experience and Graspskills review. Graspskills training arrangements are way beyond my expectation. Not only the venue but the facilities at the venue were great to experience. The courseware to be presented was mailed before the time for me to practice and prepare.

Lastly, I hope and wish they avoid the mistakes made in the past and gain faithful customers and clients with the aim to continue long-term business relations.
for more about Graspskills training Review details https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/graspskills.com

Noah g Dec 05, 2018

Happy to read this. I am grateful that they work so hard to offer the training in the best possible environment. Graspskills requested me to deliver a PMP training, a few months ago and I found the learning and training consultants team technically smart and professional in their work. Their professional and prompt service makes Graspskills a great place to consider.

• Au
    Audrey K Dec 19, 2018

@Noah g I am glad to hear that you too had a positive experience with them and yes their training consulting team is very smart and helpful.

jacob jk Dec 18, 2018

I am glad to have come across this review. I will soon be conducting training on Business Case Writing but my previous experience was so bitter that it often makes me doubt the opposite party. My training will be held next week and they have already made the preparations. I have all the details of the venue and also the course material has been provided to me. I am amazed at their level of professionalism. Kudos Graspskills!

• Au
    Audrey K Dec 19, 2018

@jacob jk Great! I firmly believe if preparations are done in advance it makes it easier for the trainer to conduct the course.

training enrollment

I paid for the SAFE training scheduled in August for the following details provided. Please find the detail...

safe training fraud

Dear Sir, This company Graspskills is a fake fraudlant training company cheats trainers and coorporate...