Grant Master Deluxe Edition / False Claims to Find Grants

1 2620 S. Maryland ParkwayLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-410-1862 and 800-418-9320

This company is a chameleon that hides behind the offer of a CD that will help consumers find government grant money. Once you use your credit card or bank account number to pay for the "free" CD handling charge of 2.99, the company attaches two "companion services" and bills monthly under two different company names for 7.95 and 9.95.

Fortunately, telephone numbers on my credit card statement worked, so I was able to call. However, the service reps only offer to stop the billing. Asking to speak to a supervisor to request a refund will probably result in a disconnect or a loooonnnnngggg time on hold.

I am yet to speak to a supervisor after two calls, but I will continue to contact this company until this issue is resolved to my satisfaction.

Bc

Comments

• Ge
      26th of Nov, 2007
    Grant Master Deluxe Edition - Phony CD; usename password
    2380 Roosevelt Blvd. #3
    Eugene
    Oregon
    Phone: 541-688-8032

Grant Master is scamming, collecting money, and not delivering---Their CD`s for Grants does not work. They had better refund my money and NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD A PENNY MORE. I PAID FOR THE SHIPPING, I`LL ACCEPT THAT -- BUT IF THEY TAKE ONE MORE PENNY, EVERYONE BETTER LOOK OUT. YOU FOLKS SHOULD SCREEN YOUR SELLERS A LOT BETTER!5

• Ga
      7th of Dec, 2007
    Grant Master Deluxe Edition - the cd
    grant master

the grant master cd people gharged me 30.00 dollars fot the cd and when i got the cd it was broke so i asked if thay would replace it thay said no. i asked why it was 30.00 dollars when thay said it was only like 4.00 dollars for shiping thay said it was for some bull crap so i am getting a laywer and going to take it to there ###

• Gr
      17th of Dec, 2007
    Grant Masters / Deluxe Edition - Unauthorized charges on account!
    Grant Masters
    265 county Rd.2421
    Alto
    Texas
    Phone: 936 858 4151
    Internet Explorer

Have called these people three times asking for money back in my account and/or to stop charging me , it is putting my credit over limits every month. Why will they keep charging every month for one CD, its no good anyway.

25th of Dec, 2007

These guys are annoying me.
    $4 for a disc that does exactly what the grant websites do [and some info is way outdated] $39.95 membership fee that was canceled, and I still get charged for AGAIN and two other fees: $7.95 and $9.95, that they never said a word about!

• Kg
      31st of Dec, 2007

HOW CAN I GET BSM/SBM AND NETWORKAGENDS.COM TO STOP UN-AUTHORIZED DEDUCTIONS FROM MY CRDEIT CARD.....?????????????????????

• Vi
      1st of Jan, 2008

Does anyone know the phone number to contact Grant Master company?

10th of Jan, 2008

This thing is a total rip off. I have been get charged for I don't know how many months and I am just now figuring out what it is. I hope they finally canceled my membership witch I never signed up for.

10th of Jan, 2008

How do you get these people to stop chargeing your credit card. I am tired of paying money to them for nothing.

• Sh
      12th of Jan, 2008

they got me too, ask for a user name and password? when did they provide this to you?
    i'm embarrased i fell for it!

• Fa
      17th of Jan, 2008

I've been having the exact experience! I feel dumb for ever giving them my credit card number. So does anyone know how to cancel it?

• Fa
      17th of Jan, 2008

I found a number on my bank statement:
    866-370-7270 call and cancel. I don't know how to get the money back they already charged me but at least they'll stop.

5th of Feb, 2008

I signed up for what I was told was a FREE Grant Master CD and that I would only be paying s&h. I read the policies and procedures document and read though everything on my email receipt. There was no mention of having to cancel the "Free Trial Membership" they were so gracious to offer.

I had spoke to one of the CSR on the phone, because they hounded me until I answered. I told her that I only want the CD and nothing else.

After receiving the CD I notice a 39.95 charge from the same company on my bank account. When I called the CSR told me that the "Membership" information was in on the order page and that I had to cancel my "Free Trial Membership" or that I would be charged monthly. NOTE: it is not part of the p&p document or on the email receipt, but instead fine print on the website, which I almost missed, except she pointed it out to me:

"Terms and Disclosures. By submitting this form I am ordering the Grant Master™ Software and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-nine cents, after the seven day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the fourteen day and twenty-one day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollar and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel."

The company rebuttals that state that this information is on the policies and procedures and the email confirmation are incorrect. This information only appears in one place and you have to enter your personal information to find it again.

This is a ripoff and should not be allowed to continue in this way. If they had this information in the p&p and in the confirmation email, as they stated, it would have been disclosure, but this is more than a little bit sneaky.

• Ha
      8th of Feb, 2008
    Grant Master Deluxe Edition - Scam!
    Grant Master Deluxe Edition
    11 Broad Street
    Broadalbin
    New York

I just got through going through my checking account and found that $39.95 had been deducted from my checking account without my permission. This is nothing but a scam.

• Su
      21st of Feb, 2008

SCAM! Same thing happened to me - but they had taken 2 monthly charges of $39.95 from my bank account before I had gotten around to going over my bank statements to discover it! You think you're getting a CD of grant info and 'you only have to pay $1.99 for this shipping and handling' and that's how they get access to your account. When I called to get it refunded, at first they only offered to reimburse part. I escalated the call to put it nicely and am to get all of it (waiting 3-5 business days to see if this really happens). The gal I talked to tried to make me believe it was all in the Terms and Conditions when I agreed to get the CD. I looked into it and there is NOTHING about a $39.95/month membership. And if I had gotten the CD and found out there was, I would have cancelled before they charged me! It is simply a group of people who don't have enough going for themselves to earn money - they are preying on people who are already needing funds (looking for grants). It's DISGUSTING!

21st of Feb, 2008

I have a question for anyone willing to advise me. My sister paid for the cd paid the 39.95 fee and applied for a grant.Less than 2 weeks ago, today she got a check in the mail for 4,970.00,and as long as she deposits it and they said let it clear, she has to send back 3,150.00 then she gets the rest and in 3-5 business days she is to get a check for 34,000.00 for home repairs. Sounds to good to be true so it must be right. IS THIS A SCAM. I'M TRYING TO HELP SISTER BEFORE SHE MAKES A BIG MISTAKE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME craftjanette@yahoo.com thanks janette.

Grant Master 866-370-7270
    Network Agenda 800-418-9320

they will probbly change these numbers once they know thier posted. Your credit card company also has contact numbers.

They are located in Belize and abide by those laws, so your only hope is to cancel but your stuck with past billing.

28th of Feb, 2008

no, they ask you to create one to allow you to order off the site, but because its in the ordering of the 'free' cd, we didnt realize it. there is nothing to access, but if you try to get mastercard to reverse it, they can show that you enrolled, see, by creating your ID and password.
    shady
    they also say you recieved an email outlinging your enrollment and cancelation instructions, which you most likely didnt get. then, they can show that you opened it on a certain date, because they have your email address.

their phone numbers are posted. call and cancel ASAP and dont expect a refund. They are located In Belize and you'll never get it.

28th of Feb, 2008

do not deposit that money.. thae company is located in belize and is a scam. you might have much bigger problems if you do OR check with an attorney

28th of Feb, 2008

or deposit the money and keep it

• Sh
      29th of Mar, 2008
    Grant Master Deluxe Edition - Cd doesn't work, rip off
    Phone: 352-636-4637 me

Just found a charge to my Credit card for $39.97 for something that is utterly useless and is impossible to contact the company. The publisher's website says to not contact them regarding this. They have NOTHING to do with them. WHAT?? How do I get a refund for this trash???