Grand Miramar Club & Spa / scammed
My wife and I were scammed by Jerry Forney who sold us a 4 week membership at Grand Miramar on August 12, 2010.
Our contract stipulates that not only would Grand Miramar buy out our Cabo timeshare for $24810 but that if we do not return for the next 10 years, we would be guaranteed rent per year totaling $5600. None of that has happened. We have rescinded the contract in writing and have demanded Grand Miramar buy out the timeshare or refund the $28000 we paid.
Bank of America may have some liability, since Grand Miramar produced brand new Visa card accounts that we used to purchase the fraudulent memberships. Bank of America knew or should have known that Grand Miramar was fraudulently inducing new cardholders to buy. We are refusing to pay Bank of America as they claim that Grand Miramar has done nothing wrong and B of A refused to charge back Grand Miramar's vendor transactions. Disgusting. We were stupid.
More Grand Miramar Club & Spa Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - Grand Miramar BIG scam!! 
- Grand Miramar - Legacy Centurion 
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - Time suckers 
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - SOMEONE IN PV HELP!!! 
- Grand Miramar - Timeshare scam 
- Grand Miramar Puerto Vallarta / Legacy Centurion - Buybacks / investments 
- Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites And Residences - unethical behaviour 
- Grand Miramar, Puerto Vallarta - Buyback of contract
- Grand Miramar - Did not honor any agreements