The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Grand Crowne Resorts / I am no longer an owner or member

1 United States Review updated:

My name is David Danford and my wife is Kasi Danford. We were previous owners of a timeshare when finally we gave the resort our property back met with the associates in pigeon forge and voided our contract signed the papers after doing so. Now we're getting letters from a collection agency demanding maintenance fees that we no longer owe. I want this taken care of asap because if it interferes with our credit rating we will file suite and picket at the entrance of your resort until it is taken care of. This resort has been the single biggest mistake of our lives and totally regret even showing up to listen to the seminar. Please take care of this or me and my family will have our signs ready to show people the misleading process you guys try to sell everyone.

Mar 18, 2018
Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Ge
      19th of Mar, 2018
    0 Votes

    Hi David and Kasi. Appreciate hearing your concerns.

    It's nearly impossible to discuss the details of your issue in an open forum, as the financial information is highly protected. I might suggest nicely making an appointment at the head offices and bringing in your paperwork. I'm sure the issue can be resolved.

    Please be aware you can still be liable for any maintenance fees until your timeshare is sold. In addition, be aware that picketing on private property is strictly prohibited and, although you're welcome to picket on public property, most counties require that you apply for and receive a permit. There's no reason to add to your frustration by providing a timeshare in the county jail.

  • Wa
      9th of Aug, 2018
    0 Votes

    If you want to know the truth about getting rid of a timeshare, view this free report. Shocking.

    Anyone can get rid of their timeshare easily for FREE. Don't pay anyone anything for doing what you can do for yourself.

    If you are not getting what you paid for in the timeshare, you can simply walk away. Let them come after you, and then provide the evidence that they breached the contract.

Post your comment