Grabcar Malaysia / impolite grabcar driver named mohamad rodzi bin mohamad sukeri
I would like to complain an impolite Grabcar driver that my friend from China met just now, 2nd June 2018, 9.25pm-9.50pm.
My friend was at Petaling Street and wanted to go back to Publika at 9.25pm just now.
He booked via Grab apps and this driver accepted his booking, but this driver was hasn't dropping off his previous passenger somewhere around KLCC. So my friend waited him for about 20 minutes, and he did not walk away from his pickup point.
After 20 minutes waiting by the roadside, my friend received messages from this driver (as shown in the first photo), and I believed that he had missed the pickup point.
This driver scolded my China friend with rude words and canceled his booking.
As such, my friend had to book for another Grabcar and waited for another 10 minutes, and the price has been increased from RM20 to RM24.
My China friend and I feel very angry and unsatisfied with the Grabcar service after today's bad experience.
More Grabcar Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Grabcar Malaysia - rude grab driver 
- Grabcar Malaysia - persuade customers to cheat grabcar company 
- Grabcar Malaysia - grabcar plus, justgrab, 6-seater and my destination
- Grabcar Malaysia - babymyvi 
- Grabcar Malaysia - driver with drugs
- Grabcar Malaysia - points redemption
- Grabcar Malaysia - Cannot use my promo code
- Grabcar Malaysia - grabcar
- Grabcar Malaysia - pemandu grabcar tidak mematuhi peraturan jalan..
- Grabcar Malaysia - waktu operasi