GrabCar / GrabTaxiunruly driver

I would like to lodge a complaint against grab driver Wang Kheng Seng Plate number SLL2673P.

I was at Tampines 1 on 15 May 2017 at around 6.45pm. Apparently I had arranged for the ride but keyed in the wrong location. I realised this and decided to message him. He did not reply so I called him and he did not answer. I admit that its my carelessness for not checking.

However, when I got up the grab, I got yelled at by the driver. He scolded me for not keying in the right location and questioned me why didn't I call him or text him. I showed him my call log with his number on top and showed that he did not answer. He then proceeded to deny that it is not his phone number. How will this be possible if I clicked 'call driver this is the number that came out? I am not saying that I had nothing wrong in this incident. However, this is not an excuse to yell and shout at any customer or person.

This is not the first time I have encountered an unruly driver. But this is by far the worst behaviour I have encountered.

Me