GrabCar / GrabTaxi / driver is really rude
I waited at the pickup, and he kept arguing that I did not specify the pickup correctly when I keyed it in the application as EHUB and not Downtown East. He made a big fuss. After I settled, he said if I not happy that I should get off. And after that he despised me and said hes older and that he had more experience, taking advantage of the fact that I was just a young teenager using this service. However, I feel that I am a customer paying for the ride, and should not tolerate this rudeness from the driver. It is really impolite to start screaming and arguing once I boarded the car.
More GrabCar / GrabTaxi Complaints & Reviews
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - I am complaining about the customer support and grab's e-receipt 
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - unauthorized credit card charges
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grabcar banned my account for many cancellation.
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - unknown grab receipt
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - is fair to charge late fee which he didn't call me when he reach? 
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - driver
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grabshare
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - driver took my cash and said I did not pay!
- Grab Car - payment
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - erroneous payment