Grab Car / grabcar driver

Singapore Review updated:

this driver who i book and to send my friend home took 1 hours to send my friend back whose place is less than 2km away and scolded my friend who was on board. he scolded her in hokkien when he say his car was faulty.his car was faulty and it wasn't my friend fault at all. and my friend food all was already cold by the time she reach home.

Grab Car

Ja
Jun 18, 2016

Comments

• Ax
      Mar 03, 2019
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - Rude Driver
    41 Pasir Panjang Hill Horizon Residences
    Singapore

He simply ignored my guard's advises not to honk at the private estate, such behaviors won't be tolerated next time as i'll raise this issue and also please advise the driver of this car plate number SLT 3942P to grow up stop putting blames on others knowingly that he was already at fault ..

• Za
      Apr 16, 2019
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - Cannot use card for payment
    Grab car malaysia
    Malaysia

I want to pay by debit card but can't press the button. I have call the customer service and customer service had done their job by asking me to uninstall the apps and reboot phone then install it back, but until know i can't proceed with the card payment. I hope this problem can be solve. Please grab take an action for your customer, thank you..

• To
      May 08, 2019
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - Perodua axia SSA 8528 A
    Jalan simpang tiga kuching
    Malaysia

Pemandu grab wanita memandu cuai dan merbahaya ketika saya memandu kenderaan rasmi dan sedang menjalankan tugas rasmi dan memotong barisan dengan cara merbahayakan pemandu lain.
    (kenderaan axia putih dalam gambar hadapan proton waja).

Sila ambil tindakan anda untuk menaikkan kualiti anda.

• Sh
      Jun 19, 2019
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - Suspend
    Axis business campus
    Malaysia

My account was suspended due to my cancellation rate but I didn't make any cancellation last week and also grab ask me attend re-education class than they will activate my account but until now not activate this is their mistake