Government Vacation Rewards / failure to award earned points

I have been a member of government vacation rewards for six years. During the first couple of years, their service was pretty much as promised, but it has consistently deteriorated over the past few years. One major issue is that their online account information makes it very difficult for members to track their earned points. I maintain a separate record to monitor my own account and have had to call and request corrections to my account on numerous occasions. Most recently, they failed to credit my account with nearly 15, 000 points that I earned for a cruise completed last month (Dec 10-18). I have called them twice about this, and both times have been promised that this error would be corrected "within a day or two." It has been over a week since my last call and these points are still missing from my account. It seems that government vacation rewards now just wants to take your money and not provide the benefits they promise. I am shocked that they continue to benefit from Air Force Association support since they clearly are not providing a professional service to military-affiliated clients. Shameful!

La