GoToGate.co.uklack of delivery on flight

I just landed after a very unpleasant travel using your services. I am referring to my flight with the following details:
Order number: KQN7SV, Booking reference: Flight: IQOQTD, operated by Pegasus Airlines.
As a part of my order I've especially ordered a meal and payed extra for it (If necessary, I have a copy of my order confirmation stating just that). I could have done it myself, but I relied on your services, and I did not receive any meal. I had to starve myself for 17 hours just because you failed to deliver.
Fearing just that, I went out of my way prior to the flight to confirm directly with the airline that I am listed under the special meals list. This started a whole correspondence between the airline and your representative, which leaded to no result. Needless to say I shouldn't have been the one to get stuck in between this useless headache, this is what I paid you for.
Please, the least that I ask is that you send me a full refund of the actual food I did not receive (I won't even bother trying to get a compensation for the aggravation you have caused me). Needless to say, I will not be using your services in the future.

El
Oct 05, 2018

Comments

•   Apr 02, 2019

There is no receipt, issued by operator of GoToGate.co.uk, for the service of food attached by anonymous.

There is no PNR or e-ticke are attached.

As well as it is uncear, what is the exact request towards the offender.