Goodman Manufacturing Company / Bad Product
Gilmore Heating n Air in Placerville Ca.(Goodman was the manufacturer) were told at the time it was the "top of the line energy efficient unit (like a Mercedes is next to a Kia)." Right from the get go when it was installed we had problems it would not work so Gilmore the seller bought us a cord of wood to keep us warm because we had no heat other than our fireplace. Finally after many service calls they found out that the manufacturer had installed a valve/piston in backwards. From then on all we have had is problems with the unit either the heat didn't work or the a/c didn't cool it has been a constant headache just enough to nickel dime you to death but then on 6/30/2015 the a/c went out again. Since then we have had 3 different tech out.We have been told now that we need to have our compressor and condenser replaced @ the total of $3, 000. We bought this in good faith that this unit would last us much longer than what it has being we are both retired. We have the documentation on this fiasco they call top of the line. Amana/Goodman n they just say well the warranty is up but how can a reputable company say that when all we have endured with this unit is on going problems from day one! Beware of Goodman they do not n will NOT STAND behind their product once you have purchased their mrechandise they will turn their back on you. This unit was not any good from the start n what did they do anything they could to hold on to the money we had already given them. They are about the almighty dollar nothing more nothing less. This company is not reputable or responsible for their units. They are a big company feel as though we are the little guy we dont matter--- they sell lemons n we must eat them as they ignore the customer in hopes we go away. There should be a lemon law as these units are by far not cheap n they should have to give more then a 5 yr warranty on their garbage they sell.
More Goodman Manufacturing Company Complaints & Reviews
- Goodman Manufacturing Hvac - Lemon Product 
- Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems - Unreliable Product 
- Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems - AC was defective- spent more to fix than it cost after 2 years of purcahase 
- Goodman Manufacturing - Junk service 
- Goodman Manufacturing - World's worst heat pump 
- Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems - goodman furnace gmh950703bx, serial no: 1312171217
- Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems - HVAC - heating and air conditioning
- Goodmanmfg.com - Can I get my money back?
- Goodman Heating And Cooling - They dont answer phones