Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems / goodman furnace gmh950703bx, serial no: [protected]
Our HVAC tech suggest we buy a Goodman furnace when we built our house in 2014. We moved in the new home after construction in 2015. Within a year we started having problems with the Furnace.
First we had issues with the Circuit Board which was replaced, then we have the heat exchanger problem which was replaced and now the Blower does not work. It seems the unit I got is made from left over or damaged parts.
I've called the houston office and the Toronto office and they expect me to keep paying for labour when ever one of the parts fail. you would expect a good quality product that would last atleast 4-5 years without any issues. I would understand it it were some small parts failing but its the major parts.
I've asked them to replace the unit and they will not do that.
More Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems Complaints & Reviews
- Goodman Manufacturing Hvac - Lemon Product 
- Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems - Unreliable Product 
- Goodman Manufacturing - Junk service 
- Goodman Manufacturing - World's worst heat pump 
- Goodmanmfg.com - Can I get my money back?
- Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems - warranty
- Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems - HVAC - heating and air conditioning
- Goodman Manufacturing Company - Bad Product