GoodLife Fitness / customer service
What is the point of having a Customer Care Hotline when it doesn't accept callers?
From the website:
Anybody who has a question or concern about the GoodLife experience can always call one of their customer care hotlines. There are two main toll-free numbers GoodLife directs people towards.
The first is [protected]. This number will put you in touch with the Member Experience Team, which is open from 8:45AM-5:00PM Mondays through Fridays.
Call the line and due to a high volume of callers they are no longer accepting new calls.
More GoodLife Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation charges 
- GoodLife Fitness - service fees 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account 
- GoodLife Fitness - misleading sales tactics (personal training) 
- Goodlife Fitness Clubs - memberships/personal training costs 
- GoodLife Fitness - head office contact information - email 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized payments
- GoodLife Fitness - personal trainer 
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation fee
- GoodLife Fitness - staff services