golookup.comPeople search

I used this service once and got nothing useful from it. I did get numerous reports of people with the same name all over the U.S., even though I had provided all the information that the site called for. Not only was the service useless to me, but I realized today that they were charging me $34.95 every month. I called and found out that because I checked, " agree, " on their website, that they put me on a three month trial and I was being charged $34.95 every month until I cancelled.
I did call and cancel the service. I got a reference number for the cancellation and I hope that the subscription is truly cancelled . I feel like i've been scammed. I just wish that I had read the reviews for this company first.

Re
Feb 16, 2016

Comments

• Ra
      Feb 10, 2016

The free ad is NOT free...I canceled within the 10 days, still got charged about $34.95... If another charge is shown on my bank account there will be a lawsuit...

• Er
      Mar 01, 2016

They are one of the biggest scammers I have ever seen! Even if you cancel the account, they will still charge you $34.95 a month for nothing. You will have to cancel the credit/debit card and get another one with a different number. Talking to these people is a waste of time.

• Is
      May 23, 2017

Is true is like this people from grantdepramet they took$1.341.00 from me I hate fake people