Gold's Gym / poor management

1 Tulsa, TX, United States Review updated:

If you are having problem with the Golds Gym in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma do not waste your time talking with the GM "Rick". I spoke with him and spoke with him and spoke with him several times. He is the lazest person I have ever met. After talking with employees I find out he tells people he will fix this or that or do this or that and it is never done. It is my understand he treats the employees the same way. If you go to him with a problem chance are he will not return your calls or do anything about it. I have heard it time in and time out how he has not fixed this "not for weeks but month" till finally you speak with someone in management from another gym, with corp office, or the front desk manager. If you have a problem go to the Woodland Hills Gym, or talk with the front desk manager or call corp. I will be leaving Golds as soon as I can.

Bi

Comments

• Wo
      5th of May, 2011

I agree 100%. I have never seen a more piss-poor manager then the manager at Golds Gym in Broken Arrow, OK. If this is the quality of a normal general manager with Golds no wonder I see so many complaints online about Golds. I will not even waste my time going into some long letter at the GM at Broken Arrow, OK. I will just say stay away from Broken Arrow and Golds if this is the way they treat members. I spoke with several employee with Golds in Both Broken Arrow and Woodland Hills and they explained the GM at Broken Arrow has caused problems since the day the gym opened. I guess this is a prime example of Corp America not given a crap as long as they are making money. I will be leaving Golds as soon as my contract is up

• Tf
      12th of May, 2012

It seems to be a common complaint for Golds "the management sucks!" Poor to no response to complaints, no body in charge or responsible for maintaining rules. Broken glass from a car being broken into laid in the parking lot for over 3 weeks. Personal trainers not in uniform, taking up equipment with no regard to other members. Never anyone on duty who can answer questions or take care of issues.