Golden Arrow Bus Services [GABS] / poor services

Cape Town, South Africa Review updated:

GOLDEN ARROW... No words can describe to how I feel. I have been using your services for the last 7 years and I feel that we as regular passengers are not being treated Farley and we pay a lot of money to get the services we pay for. I demand that GOLDEN ARROW place an inspector in AZ Barmen Mitchell's Plain so he can how we have to wait for City buses. I understand that the basses are full but the drivers don't check, the people don't move up correctly so the driver just puts out his hands. This morning I had 7 basses drive pass me because it was full, but there was actually space. I demand you do something about this issue please.

Ib
Feb 08, 2018

Comments

• Na
      Jun 29, 2018

Golden Arrow Bus Services [GABS] - driver with a bad attitude
    I'm very disappointed with driver 47493 route FTA5, bus 7006, journey 007.
    Its as if he cant see we are signaling him to stop at the bus stop. Not only will he shout when you get in, but he will just open one bar of the door so you have to squeeze yourself in and you will have to keep standing at the door steps as he will be driving off already ignoring to klip your ticket until he feels like. I mean first of all I had to run after him as he felt like stopping 20m from the bus stop and he even yelled at me!! and this isn't the first time getting this service from the same driver!!This it really unacceptable especially considering the elderly people prefer to use buses.

• Pe
      Aug 08, 2018

Poor services from gabs on public holidays.
    Firstly u paid up to R160 a weekly. When it comes to public holidays no busses from electric city Mfuleni to Tygervalley or durbanville. But just look at busses from makhaza, khayelitsha they operating .
    So unfair ...