GoldCar Rental / unauthorised credit card charge (post rental)

Car rental from 7th - 17th July 2018 - Florence Airport, Italy.
Contract No: [protected], Client No: [protected].
Complaint/Claim: Unauthorised credit card charge: €64 for re-fuelling.
I dispute the claim that the car was not returned full of fuel, and have evidence to prove that the car was re-fuelled at the closest petrol station to the the GoldCar drop-off office, and that the car was accepted back by staff and paperwork signed off as 'FULL GAS'.
At 08.42 am on 17th July 2018 the car was re-fuelled back to the full level at the closest petrol station to the Goldcar drop-off location: Beyfin Viale Giovanni Luder 40 42, 50100 Firenze, and I have the petrol receipt to prove it,
The car was then delivered back at 08.50am to the GoldCar Firenze airport location, and the paperwork was signed off by a representative of the team, stating CLEARLY that the car was returned as : ''OK NO DAMAGES AND FULL GAS''. A copy of both of these is attached.
The charge of €64 was taken without my permission, with no justification and is being treated as an unauthorised charge to my credit card. I have raised 3 incident reports to-date via the GoldCar website and none of them have been answered or resolved.
I have now raised a Visa Dispute claim, via my credit card company, and I am about to put in a complaint with the European Consumer Centre.
I would like GoldCar to recognise their administration error and refund the full €64 back to my credit card, with no penalty or charges incurred by me, the consumer, due to changes and fluctuations in foreign currency exchange rates please.

GoldCar Rental