[Resolved] GoldCar Rental — cleaning the car charge. ref [protected]
Goldcar have charged me for a cleaning charge over in Spain at Alicante Airport.
All cars have a vacuum after people hiring them!!
This company I will never use again.
They rip people off.
After going online I have read so many complaints about them.
They have lost my business from now on.
I left an empty water bottle on the seat when I returned the car is this what they are charging me for and to clean it? I couldn't see no bins in the car park.
They state that the cars should be left in the same condition inside.
DO THEY EXPECT ALL CUSTOMERS TO VACUUM THE CAR BEFORE THEY RETURN IT.
I am going to make a complaint to the European Consumer Authorities
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
GoldCar Rental Customer Care's Response · Nov 29, 2017
Thank you very much for your feedback, it is very important for us to keep improving and providing our costumers the best service possible.
Please take into consideration that if you need further assistance you can contact with us directly through our Customer Service system for a more personalised assistance on the following link by sending us a query on the bottom right of our website: https://www.goldcar.es/en/atencionCliente/
More GoldCar Rental Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Goldcar Car Hire Spain - scam 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - fraudulently forced into paying for 'super relax' cover 
- Goldcar - shocking behaviour of staff 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - deposit refund
- [Resolved] Goldcar - cleaning charges
- GoldCar Rental - car rental
- Goldcar - unethical behaviour 
- [Resolved] Gold Car - assistant at check in desk-further comment
- Goldcar - car hire
- GoldCar Rental - charges for damage that were not my damages and I have the proof!