Goldcar — fuel deposit misleading
Contract number: [protected]
Hire dates: 12 to 19 May 2017
I hired a car from Goldcar via Ryanair and collected it from Palma Airport on 12th May 2017. When I collected the car I was asked to pay a fuel deposit of 245 Euros. This car was hired on there Full-Full policy. I thought this was a bit high but I was happy to pay as I would return the car full.
I returned the car on the 19 May and received a refund of 109 Euros not 245 Euros
The fuel deposit was not only a fuel deposit it also included insurance. This was not explained at the time of completing the hire at the desk in Palma airport. The hire form is in Spanish and I'm English so it not clear that these charges have been added.
I would like a full refund of my 245 Euros as this was miss sold to me.
More Goldcar Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Goldcar Car Hire Spain - scam 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - fraudulently forced into paying for 'super relax' cover 
- Goldcar - shocking behaviour of staff 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - deposit refund
- [Resolved] Goldcar - cleaning charges
- GoldCar Rental - car rental
- Goldcar - unethical behaviour 
- [Resolved] Gold Car - assistant at check in desk-further comment
- Goldcar - car hire
- GoldCar Rental - charges for damage that were not my damages and I have the proof!