Gmac Smartlease / overcharged
I just returned my car to gmac smartlease. The car is in impectable condition. My husband and I have photos of the car just before we turned them.
Gmac smartlease is trying to assess $809.39 in charges for a damaged bumper. I have contacted marcus at gmac numerous times. I have explained to him about the photos. First, he hung up on me. Then, he said he could not verify who I was, despite giving my name, address, and account number. When he finally responded to me, he said he could not verify that the photos were recent.
This company is bunch of crooks. Never use gmac for any lease.
More Gmac Smartlease Complaints & Reviews
- Gmac - lien release 
- Defrauded By Gmac Loss Mitigation Department, Gmac Mortgage, 800 - 850 - 4622, 800 - 766 - 4622 - federal fraud 
- Gmac Now Ally Finance - repo'd truck 
- Gmac Mortgage - no customer service! 
- Gmac - repossession! 
- Gmac - title to car 
- Gmac Mortgage - late mortgage 
- Gmac Mortgage - mortgage fraud/ falsifying documents 
- Gmac / Ally - insurances/escrow /servicing
- Gmac / Alley - unjustified repo