Gmac Smartlease / overcharged

I just returned my car to gmac smartlease. The car is in impectable condition. My husband and I have photos of the car just before we turned them.

Gmac smartlease is trying to assess $809.39 in charges for a damaged bumper. I have contacted marcus at gmac numerous times. I have explained to him about the photos. First, he hung up on me. Then, he said he could not verify who I was, despite giving my name, address, and account number. When he finally responded to me, he said he could not verify that the photos were recent.

This company is bunch of crooks. Never use gmac for any lease.

Sh

Comments

Un
  7th of Jul, 2010

We have been leaseing vehicles from GM for the past 15 years and this was the first time we turned in our lease without leasing again. The people at GMAC are very un-profession, when you have questions or comlaints, they never return your calls and they say they will help and work through anything but that to is a lie. I have never experience such headaches until this time. GMAC is charging us $373.00 for tire wear, and in the so called pictures they took you can see the person has bent the tire wear gage back making it look like the tires where worn which they were not plus stated other damage which is bull. We defcided not to deal with GM anymore we went to the Hydundai dealer and we are very very satisified with the service we got.

Hopefully people will read this before entering into a lease agreement with GM chevy products and go to somewhere else!