Global Telelinks / international call account recharge.
My account number is 4172442. Today I received a call from your Customer Service Representative asking me to add more minutes to the account as there is a ongoing promotion for Vinayaka Chadurthi. When told that we have more than 1200 minutes left in the account and we will not be using up the time left soon, the representative said that if we buy another $50 worth of minutes, he will ensure that the expiration date will be the time when my minute balance falls to 200. He also promised to confirm the expiry by an e-mail. Now, I received the e-mail and the e-mail shows that he has charged $55 instead of the $50 he wanted me to spend and the next recharge date is noted as 01/16/2019. So, he has overcharged my credit card by $5 and lied about the expiration date. Please correct these errors under advise to me.
More Global Telelinks Complaints & Reviews
- Global Telelinks - fraud & cheating! 
- Global Tele Link - quality of service! 
- Global Tele Link - take advantage of everyone! 
- Global Telelinks - professional misconduct 
- Global Telelinks - un authorised deduction from credit cards 
- Global Telelinks - unethical behaviour
- Global Telelinks - they have withdrawn money from my account without my permission
- Global Telelinks - cheater, fraud, avoid avoid to give bank details 
- Global Telelinks - global telelinks
- Global Telelinks - this is an indian package I bought in new zealand