Global Tel Link / Poor service, lousy website, false advertisement
These people are the worst and they make MCI look like a 5 star hotel resort. Everytime you call you are placed on hold while they urge you to leave a call back number and after 3 such messages they put on it automatically. Yesterday, I called them and when they called back they hung up after one ring. I call back and the message says I am already on the list. I waited 4 hours and called again only to find out they had closed.
When it was MCI I had a 650.00 credit line, with this company only a 100.00 and without warning they block your phone. Their advance pay is a scam too, because right off the top comes a 9.50 charged paid to Western Union. Currently I am on hold, but I can't even hear a message which, leads me to believe they are closed. Their site shows no hour of operations nor is there an option to email them.
Basically they have you by the b*lls and there is nothing you can do about it. My phone is not due until August 4th and since they bill through AT&T I may be forced to use advance pay.
Their site makes wonderful claims but when it comes time to produce they are nowhere to be found!
More Global Tel Link Complaints & Reviews
- Global Tel Link - I work at Global Tel Link 
- Global Tel Link Prepaid Services - Customer Service 
- Global Tel*link - Inmate phone calls not put through 
- Global Tel Link - Fraud and scam 
- Global Tel Link - cell phone prepaid calls 
- Global Tel Link - inmate call 
- Global Tel Link - phone company: calls from correctional facility
- Global Tel Link - stolen payment, unethical, uneducated "reps"
- Global Tel Link - Depositing money in account which does not service certain prisons
- Global Tel Link - customer service