Global Tel Link / Unauthorized charges!

Company charged me twice when i only made one transaction. The first time i called in the automated system said my card was declined when there was more than enough money in the bank then i called again and it said approved. Well it charged me twice then when i called cust svce about it the said they couldn't see where i was charged twice and said they were holding my funds when in actuality the money was drafted from my account. The second time i was charged out of the blue for a payment that i didn't even make then they tell you to fax over bank statement to a "somebody"that you cant even call. Rip off!

Ma

Comments

• Ka
      21st of May, 2008

The same thing happened to me on 4 occasions totaling $400.00. I am currently contacting the FCC and a lawyer to file suit for the money. I faxed my statement over to a supervisor named Mrs. Hendricks and never heard back. This was in april. I am sick of this ###. This company needs to be regulated!!!

• Ke
      7th of Jul, 2008

I agree with all of the complaints that I had read on here. They got really bad service, people that work there got such bad attitudes, and they are very very very rude. I feel like I got scam so many times.

• Go
      3rd of Oct, 2008

Call the numbers on this web site. I got right through to corporate offices, skipped thier cheesey chustomer Service