Gilt.com / Some merchandise is not authentic
Don't do it!! I'll just list a few reasons that I have experienced personally.
1. Some merchandise is not authentic! I ordered "designer" towels once that tore up in the first wash. Took me two days to get all the pieces out of the washer and dryer. When I looked at the tag, it said "GILT". They had a cheap towel made and had their own label put on it.
2. Many pieces I received had water damage and were damp. Like the stores returned them for being damaged and they sold them to us.
3. Retail prices listed are sometimes fictional. I once orders a bathroom accessory kit, only to find the prices listed on the manufacturers website cheaper! Everywhere had them cheaper and Gilt's retail price was never associated with the item. Gilt said retail 100 our price 25, the manufacturer had it listed for 18.
Hope this saves a few people. I'm done being a dope to this fraud.
More Gilt.com Complaints & Reviews
- Gilt.com - Stay away, be warned, they are not legitimate 
- Gilt.com - Stay away from these guys 
- Gilt.com - Have been shopping on Gilt for years and though the deals are great and shipping efficient the customer service sucks 
- Gilt.com - fake mens suit 
- Gilt Groupe Ltd - Stay away 
- Gilt - refund - unresolved est.9/11/18
- Gilt - order returns
- Gilt City - voucher expiration
- Gilt City - what a nightmare
- Gilt - a max mara coat with an obvious hole and refund is not as the amount they promised