Gillette Fusion Power Cartridges / customer service (product locked)
Something needs to be done in getting product in a timely fashion. This Wal*Mart location has the razor refills locked up and it has taken me no less than 20 minutes on three different locations since the first of the year to wait for customer service to get the launch codes released and someone over with a key. I have had less trouble qualifying for a concealed weapon permit than i have had in trying to purchase $20 razor refills at this location.
Suggestion: place the razor refills next to a cashier since it is required that you immediately purchase them once the customer service rep gives you the package. this will make provide ease for paying customers while maintaining the approriate security for those who steal them.
More Gillette Fusion Power Cartridges Complaints & Reviews
- Gillette - defective razor blade 
- Gillette shaving foam - container exploded 
- Gillette - lately the razors became terrible 
- Gillette Fusion Blades 8 Pack - blade quality worse than inferior 
- Gillette Fusion - their fusion blades last approximately one week instead of six months 
- Gillette - Gillette products (and Procter and Gamble)
- Gillette - Gillette razors
- Gillette - 'believe' ad is offensive
- Gillette - commercials
- Gillette - commercial